At Jovan Prosthodontics, we believe everyone deserves a flawlessly bright smile. That is why we offer teeth whitening treatment.
As a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Round Rock TX dentist Dr. Ace Jovanovski always stays current on the latest techniques and cosmetic dentistry innovations.
FINDING THE RIGHT TEETH WHITENING PLAN FOR YOU
The ADA says teeth whitening is safest under the supervision of your dentist. Whether you choose an in-office treatment or a take-home one, Dr. Ace will prescribe an Opalescence teeth whitening system because they are highly effective. These customized whitening treatments are one of the best options available.
If you opt for a take-home Opalescence system, you choose from three different flavors and four concentrations for day or night wear. Dr. Ace Jovanovski will also make custom trays to ensure safe, remarkable results.
While the convenience of take-home whitening systems cannot be denied, if you want a more dramatic result, consider the benefits of an in-office treatment. Teeth whitening in our office is:
- Fast for brighter teeth with fewer and shorter treatments.
- Effective because we use a more powerful gel than any found in take-home options.
- Safe because Dr. Ace will protect your gums with a special gel before getting started.
Whatever option you choose, you can enjoy a bright smile in record time! We want to give you the bright smile you have always wanted.
BENEFITS OF TEETH WHITENING
Round Rock TX dentist Dr. Ace Jovanovski of Jovan Prosthodontics believes no detail is too small when it comes to perfecting your smile. There are many great reasons to whiten your teeth professionally. Whitening your teeth can:
- Give you the boost in confidence that comes from an immaculate smile.
- Make a positive first impression.
- Get you photo-op ready for a special event, like a wedding or reunion.
- Reverse years of staining for a younger appearance.
Boost your self-esteem and call our dental office today at 512-716-1200 to find out how we can put the pearl back in your whites.