All-On-4 Denture Implants
All-On-4® Denture Implants
Are you looking for an effective and cost-efficient solution to replace an entire set of teeth? Perhaps you are tired of the discomfort of using dentures when you speak, laugh, or eat. Maybe you just want to improve your smile without having to deal with the inconvenience of removable dentures.
The All-on-4® treatment concept, offered by a Georgetown dentist, might be the ideal option for your problem.
Denture implants are an effective alternative to traditional dentures, which may be uncomfortable to many. They serve as a permanent solution for a missing tooth or missing teeth and are not removable.
Denture implants begin with implants that are fixed into a socket in the jawbone. Replacement teeth are attached to these implants to re-establish the full function of your mouth.
This treatment concept is a revolutionary innovation that allows an entirely new set of new teeth to be supported using only four implants. These implants are placed at precise angles to deliver optimum support for the replacement teeth.
THE ALL-ON-4® TREATMENT CONCEPT
You should schedule a meeting with your dentist before you proceed with the treatment. During the consultation with a dental professional, you will be able to ask questions about the procedure. Additionally, a number of tests will be conducted to determine if you are a candidate for this treatment.
If you are a candidate, four implants will be placed in strategic positions in your jaw to provide a secure base for your dentures. You will be able to chew and speak normally with your new set of teeth!
THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS TREATMENT
Dental implants provide a wide spectrum of benefits over removable dentures and conventional implants. The All-on-4® treatment concept can be beneficial because:
- Treatment and recovery time are quicker than with the traditional methods of replacing your missing teeth.
- There is a stable and comfortable structure to support replacement teeth.
- The implants can be placed on the same day as the extraction.
- Implants do not fall out or slip.
- Implants can be brushed just like you would your natural teeth.
- This treatment may be an option, even if you have bone loss in your jaw.
- It may be a more affordable solution than the traditional techniques.
- This concept uses fewer implants than the traditional method.
With proper care and regular visits to your dentist, you should enjoy your implants for a long time.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM A CANDIDATE?
You have to remember that not all patients with missing teeth are candidates for the All-on-4® treatment concept. This is why an initial consultation with your dentist involves assessing your mouth and teeth as well as your overall health.
Usually, those patients who are candidates are able to meet a few conditions. These include:
- Healthy gums.
- Commitment to good oral hygiene.
- No autoimmune disorder or uncontrolled diabetes that may affect your ability to recover or heal.
- Willingness to quit bad habits that could affect your oral health, including smoking.
If you are still unsure whether you are eligible for this service, consult with a dentist to ask questions and address any concerns.
WHERE TO GET THE ALL-ON-4® TREATMENT CONCEPT NEAR GEORGETOWN
If you might be eligible for this treatment, come to Jovan Prosthodontics! With skilled, experienced and highly talented dental professionals, your needs are well taken care of without any hassle. We have many years of experience, allowing us to meet the growing needs of our patients.
If you need dental implants and are in the Round Rock – Georgetown TX area, call our office today!